The members of the cluster are primarily producers of the packaging technology sector as well as companies serving it and peripherally linked to it.
The cluster is engaging itself in development of environmentally friendly packaging materials and state-of-the-art packaging technology solutions.
We are real advocates of environment friendly packaging materials based on biodegradable biopolymers, their technological development and widespread dissemination.
Our cluster is considered as a dynamic strategic association which is a living example of an efficient and innovative cooperation of SME’s, big companies and researchers resulting further growth for our cluster members. Omnipack Cluster also serves as a knowledge center of market players engaged in environmentally friendly packaging material.
It is a complex technical, technological and marketing task which satisfies a product packaging’s need of logistical, commercial and consumer requirements in an economical and environmental way. Specific technical background for the cost-efficient packaging of a product and all the related methods.
Economical packaging material and tool
All of the materials and tools which satisfies the market demand and logistical needs of a product.
All the specific marketing tools and methods that satisfy market needs at the highest level in accordance with customer target groups. These include proper formal and graphical appearance, as well as the convenience of use.
Packaging material supply
Special logistics system jointly developed by product manufacturers and suppliers of packaging materials or tools. This system provides material and tool needs at an optimal cost rate, while it takes into account the aspects of quality requirements and flexibility.
Packaging technology cluster
It is a non-profit strategic alliance, producing packaging materials, organized in a vertical manner, with the ultimate goal of satisfying comprehensive customer needs. Provided services and produced goods are quality-orientated, focusing on individual client needs. Our system cause no additional expense for producers or users.
- Centralised service (even for time windows if needed),
- Design, development and custom manufacturing of packaging materials and tools,
- Conventional flexible packaging materials and tools, custom coated papers and coated nonwoven textiles, fireproofed upon request,
- Conventional and custom made rigid wall packaging materials (cardboard boxes, corrugated paper boxes and other cardboard specialties),
- Industrial fillers, auxiliary and protective packaging materials (moulded foams, antistatic and anticorrosion materials, films, papers, styrene products, etc.),
- Technical development and manufacture of custom made packaging machines and equipment; deployment of auxiliary equipment or the required technology,
- Warehousing technology (light and heavy duty shelving systems)
- Setting up logistics systems including manufacturing, distribution, organisation and supply of the materials required for their operation (labels, bar codes, RFID, printers, applicators, etc.),
- Operational (custom deployment) software, supplementation and specialisation of existing software,
- Special printing technologies (offset, deep and flexographic),
- Promotional and other packaging, high frequency and other blisters,
- POS tools, exhibition organisation and other decoration and design tasks.
OUR CLUSTER CAN SUPPORT YOU
IN ALL PHASES OF THE VALUE CHAIN
VIA ITS BUSINESS SERVICES!